The Consortium of Medical, Engineering, and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has opened the online application the students who have already registered for the Undergraduate Entrance Test for Engineering Courses (UGET 2022) and want to edit details on the application form.
COMEDK UGET and COMEDK Uni-GAUGE-E are held as a combined exam for candidates seeking admissions to BE or BTech courses offered by the participating institutes in Karnataka. Applicants can log in at the official website -- comedk.org and modify the already filled-in application form by May 19 (11:55 pm).
COMEDK UGET 2022 will be conducted on Sunday, June 19. The test will be computer-based and will be conducted on an all-India basis across the country.
How to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form?
1. Go to the COMEDK UGET 2022 official website -- comedk.org
2. Log in to the candidate portal using the credentials
3. Go to the edit COMEDK application form 2022 edit option
4. Make the necessary changes in the application form
5. Preview the COMEDK application form
6. Submit and download
Official website: Click Here